I'm in the mood for dancing (1980)
The Nolans, sometimes billed as The Nolan Sisters are siblings born in Ireland and the United Kingdom who reached the peak of their success as a singing act in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
The line-up of the group has changed several times during the years they have performed together, but consists of sisters:
* Anne (born November 12, 1950)
* Denise (born April 9, 1952)
* Maureen (born June 14, 1954)
* Linda (born February 23, 1959)
* Bernadette (born Bernadette Therese Nolan, October 17, 1960)
* Coleen (born March 12, 1965).